Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shower Power

I wanted to throw my sister Holly a baby shower and luckily I have in-laws that let me borrow their condo in St. George for the grand event. It helped to have a sister who didn't mind aiding in planning her own shower! :) It was a fun day and Holly got so many great presents for her new baby girl. Thank you to everyone who attended and to Holly for helping her newlywed sister throw a baby shower!



Sisterly love.
Our cousin Holly and her daughter Olivia came!

My mother-in-law, Linda was in St. George and partied with us!

Mmm scrumptious food table.
What a babe.

2 comments:

  1. i think you should throw more parties, ina jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, Lovely Little Lindsey, it was so much fun! I can't believe how robust my belly was!?

    ReplyDelete